A free email service developed by Google. Included in Google Workspace, a business-oriented offering.
Gmail is a free email service developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and using third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols.
The service comes with 15 gigabytes of storage. Users can receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes. In order to send larger files, users can insert files from Google Drive into the message. Gmail has a search-oriented interface and a "conversation view" similar to an Internet forum.
1. In the inbox tab, click on the button “Add new inbox”
2. In the pop-up, select "Gmail - GSuite" inbox and click on “Next”
3. Define a "Campaign name" and click on the button “Sign in with Google”
4. Fill your Google credentials in the pop-up and "Allow" Warmbox to send emails on your behalf
5. When the connection is verified, you will be able to set up your inbox warm-up
If you encounter any difficulties during the set up of your inbox, do not hesitate to contact us directly on our live chat Intercom 👋